Yahoo! has bought Associated Content - which brands itself "the People's Media Company" - a sort of Wikipedia with a business plan. The site collects content from its contributors - short articles or videos mostly - on a variety of subjects and then sells ad space alongside them. Payments to contributors are tiny - between $2 …
Printing! anything! at! all! to! do! with! Yahoo! like! this! was! amusing! the! first! time!
But not anymore. Always one kid in the playground doesn't know when the joke is over.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64