Voice-over in a TV ad for TalkTalk Telecom stated "Are you paying too much for your calls and broadband? Well, with Talk Talk we can cut your bill to just £6.49 a month ... for calls and broadband in your home ... including unlimited local calls to anyone in your area". On-screen text stated "£11.25 monthly line rental required …
Hope they also had a disclaimer on 'dependant on location'. Anyway would never go near talk-talk since their ads with the twat going on about 'Me and my Mob-Billy'
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low