Voice-over in a TV ad for TalkTalk Telecom stated "Are you paying too much for your calls and broadband? Well, with Talk Talk we can cut your bill to just £6.49 a month ... for calls and broadband in your home ... including unlimited local calls to anyone in your area". On-screen text stated "£11.25 monthly line rental required …
Hope they also had a disclaimer on 'dependant on location'. Anyway would never go near talk-talk since their ads with the twat going on about 'Me and my Mob-Billy'
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers