Voice-over in a TV ad for TalkTalk Telecom stated "Are you paying too much for your calls and broadband? Well, with Talk Talk we can cut your bill to just £6.49 a month ... for calls and broadband in your home ... including unlimited local calls to anyone in your area". On-screen text stated "£11.25 monthly line rental required …
Hope they also had a disclaimer on 'dependant on location'. Anyway would never go near talk-talk since their ads with the twat going on about 'Me and my Mob-Billy'
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?