Voice-over in a TV ad for TalkTalk Telecom stated "Are you paying too much for your calls and broadband? Well, with Talk Talk we can cut your bill to just £6.49 a month ... for calls and broadband in your home ... including unlimited local calls to anyone in your area". On-screen text stated "£11.25 monthly line rental required …
Hope they also had a disclaimer on 'dependant on location'. Anyway would never go near talk-talk since their ads with the twat going on about 'Me and my Mob-Billy'
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests