Spotify is adding two new plans, one paying, one decidedly limited. Spotify Unlimited a £4.99 a month all - the music you-can-stream-on-your-PC- and-no-ads- option. That tucks in under Spotify Premium, the £10 a month plan, which adds music on mobile phones and offline music paying to the mix. The second plan is Spotify Open. …
£5 is veeeeery tempting. I use Spotify at work and £5 a month is peanuts to get rid of the same three adverts looping all day long!
But they won't get my cash again until the premium is the £5 per month they were happy to charge me for the last 6 months.
Mobile ad supported...
I had £10 premium, just to use on my mobile, but decided it was far too much money (saved the money and bought a bigger sd card instead). An Ad supported, or £5 mobile option would be ideal.
Definitely with you there. I'm still a Free user and I think this "mid-way" £5 offer is really tempting, but not in the right way. I'd definitely use the mobile version, but the £5 subscription doesn't offer me anything I really want (don't care about bitrates and I don't mind ads). I'd happily put up with ads for a £5 mobile option.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia