It’s been a couple of years since Acer gobbled up Packard Bell as part of its quest for world domination, and the Taiwanese giant seems perfectly happy to continue churning out netbooks under both brands. Packard Bell Dot S2 Another dotty netbook from Packard Bell The dot S2 is the latest in a long line of slightly …
Thanks for taking the time to test Linux on this device, bound to be a lot faster and less battery hungry than Windows 7 so good to know.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire