The gang behind the infamous Koobface worm has responded to a post by a security researcher on their activities and motives with an answer buried in the latest version of their malware. Noted security researcher Dancho Danchev posted a list of "10 things you didn't know about the Koobface gang" in a blog post back in February. …
Has anyone seen Danchev and Ali Baba together in the same room?
I think we should be told.
The title of this article
should win some sort of award. Is this the Dadaist poetry revival?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market