Chelsea fans mocked their rivals at Manchester United last weekend by hacking into the Old Trafford club's phone system and changing its recorded message. Manchester United fans were greeted with a "we are the champions" chant by Chelski supporters instead of a recorded message stating the club was closed for the weekend, the …
Sense of humour bypass
Knowing who runs the Red Devils, one might suspect a total sense of humour bypass.
Not a Chelsea supporter myself, but respect guys.
lulz were had i guess !!
Hope nobody gets a 16 year imprisoment for this
Working at an office close to Old Trafford I was surprised one day to see the massive illuminated sign had only a few letters illuminated;
Apparently the letters are individually powered and one of the construction workers building the new stand had decided to send a message...
More power to the opportunistic hacker say I......
Pics, or it didn't happen.
MUFC's phone number is a London one...
It's easy to forget that these things have lots of functions programmable via telephone provided you have the right access codes. And the default ones are right in the manual. All you need then is knowing the model and how to go from there. Remember Captain Crunch?
I'm so shocked by this...
That I've just dropped my prawn sandwich.
Can they still afford a PBX .....
...given how much they are in debt right now ?
Gotta be a Paris as like she has done to others, the Glazer's have sucked the life out of the Salford Red Skins / Norwich City.
Still it will make a good overflow carpark for the Lowry Shopping Mall.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!