The word “governance” is one that tends to make most peoples’ eyes glaze over. But whether we are talking about running a corporation, managing an IT department or dealing with IT security, there has to be a mechanism in place for making sure that the right things are taken care of in an acceptable manner. And cutting through …
I did not fill the poll, but I am surprised this is not a choice under "type of business"...
Missing critical data
Where is the option for senior management? Since there is no such option I cannot participate in your poll. Your might need to review your pollster's CISSP credentials a bit more closely.
Just to be clear "The Business" is not the senior management. If all decisions were left purely to business there would be no security and we would be drowning in popups and advertisements.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network