The word “governance” is one that tends to make most peoples’ eyes glaze over. But whether we are talking about running a corporation, managing an IT department or dealing with IT security, there has to be a mechanism in place for making sure that the right things are taken care of in an acceptable manner. And cutting through …
I did not fill the poll, but I am surprised this is not a choice under "type of business"...
Missing critical data
Where is the option for senior management? Since there is no such option I cannot participate in your poll. Your might need to review your pollster's CISSP credentials a bit more closely.
Just to be clear "The Business" is not the senior management. If all decisions were left purely to business there would be no security and we would be drowning in popups and advertisements.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack