Sure, Microsoft has just released the latest installment in its multi-billion-dollar Office story, but it's not Microsoft's most exciting launch of 2010. No, we don't mean Windows Phone 7 tops the excitement list - even though Windows Phone 7 certainly reinvents Windows for the smartphone crowd. Nope. The product designated as …
from something with really poor spell checking i guess.. that project nadal sure looks perrdy.. wonder if they make a tennis game for it. and some sports games... they could even do one with a board you stand on so it knows how your weight is distributed.. wow..
This is why I hate Microsoft...
They have genuine human beings pronouncing the word "natal" as "nat-arl" there isn't a fucking R in the word natal.
This is dead week.
It's oh so quiet at HQ.
"News has been on Apple and Google for weeks. Quick, pull something out quick so we don't look like we're behind."
"Uh, ok. SharePoint and Office 2010. I've prepared severa-"
"NO! WE WILL NOT DO THIS! I WANT THE NEWEST, CRAZIEST IDEA WE GOT!"
"Well, we rigged up a camera to a PC that lets people use Office like a board game."
"Oh, this is too good..."
Does this mean we get the data city ala "Hackers"?
That would be be SWEET!
"you gesture and it recognizes your voice"
Fascinating, so it sees me wave my hand, and because of that it recognizes my voice?
Monkey Boy wins again!
(Hey! Where's the Bozo Ballmer icon?)
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers