Still making a loss, still facing revenue declines, still making progress; that's Quantum's fiscal 2009 story in a nutshell. Rick Belluzzo's company recorded final fiscal 2010 revenues of $164.45m, down from the year-ago quarter's $168m. There was a loss of $4.37m, an improvement on the year-ago loss of $11.9m. The full year …
Rick Can Do It !
He was the Destructor of SGI, he certainly can be the destructor of Quantum. Go ! Rick ! Go !
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer