Still making a loss, still facing revenue declines, still making progress; that's Quantum's fiscal 2009 story in a nutshell. Rick Belluzzo's company recorded final fiscal 2010 revenues of $164.45m, down from the year-ago quarter's $168m. There was a loss of $4.37m, an improvement on the year-ago loss of $11.9m. The full year …
Rick Can Do It !
He was the Destructor of SGI, he certainly can be the destructor of Quantum. Go ! Rick ! Go !
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?