How's this for synchronicity? According to one market watcher, 3D TVs will account for three per cent of world telly sales this year. Displaybank today forecast that some 6.2m 3D TVs will ship in 2010, 5m of the LCDs, the rest plasma panels. The total number of 3D sets will rise to 33m in 2012 then on to 83m in 2014, it …
Display sales to soar, says display industry website
Not exactly an uninterested party are they..
I expect it to be nearer three.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe