How's this for synchronicity? According to one market watcher, 3D TVs will account for three per cent of world telly sales this year. Displaybank today forecast that some 6.2m 3D TVs will ship in 2010, 5m of the LCDs, the rest plasma panels. The total number of 3D sets will rise to 33m in 2012 then on to 83m in 2014, it …
Display sales to soar, says display industry website
Not exactly an uninterested party are they..
I expect it to be nearer three.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY