How's this for synchronicity? According to one market watcher, 3D TVs will account for three per cent of world telly sales this year. Displaybank today forecast that some 6.2m 3D TVs will ship in 2010, 5m of the LCDs, the rest plasma panels. The total number of 3D sets will rise to 33m in 2012 then on to 83m in 2014, it …
Display sales to soar, says display industry website
Not exactly an uninterested party are they..
I expect it to be nearer three.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip