Symantec is telling small and medium enterprises to remove their security servers and let its HEP cloud service do the job instead. SMEs will often have dedicated hardware or a server to look after site IT security. They could run Symantec's Endpoint Protection product in such a server to protect their notebooks, desktops, and …
In addition to Shitmantec's shitty product, you can also use their shitty service. Why not just pour gallons of liquefied feces into your datacenter and be done with it?
Wonder if the servers will be called HEP A, HEP B and so on..
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them