Symantec is telling small and medium enterprises to remove their security servers and let its HEP cloud service do the job instead. SMEs will often have dedicated hardware or a server to look after site IT security. They could run Symantec's Endpoint Protection product in such a server to protect their notebooks, desktops, and …
In addition to Shitmantec's shitty product, you can also use their shitty service. Why not just pour gallons of liquefied feces into your datacenter and be done with it?
Wonder if the servers will be called HEP A, HEP B and so on..
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked