Symantec is telling small and medium enterprises to remove their security servers and let its HEP cloud service do the job instead. SMEs will often have dedicated hardware or a server to look after site IT security. They could run Symantec's Endpoint Protection product in such a server to protect their notebooks, desktops, and …
In addition to Shitmantec's shitty product, you can also use their shitty service. Why not just pour gallons of liquefied feces into your datacenter and be done with it?
Wonder if the servers will be called HEP A, HEP B and so on..
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great