Symantec is telling small and medium enterprises to remove their security servers and let its HEP cloud service do the job instead. SMEs will often have dedicated hardware or a server to look after site IT security. They could run Symantec's Endpoint Protection product in such a server to protect their notebooks, desktops, and …
In addition to Shitmantec's shitty product, you can also use their shitty service. Why not just pour gallons of liquefied feces into your datacenter and be done with it?
Wonder if the servers will be called HEP A, HEP B and so on..
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things