Samsung will release its SNE-60 e-book reader in the "coming months", the consumer electronics giant said today. The SNE-60 first appeared earlier this year at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) as the E6. It has a 6in, 600 x 800, eight-level greyscale E Ink display and on-board Wi-Fi built into is 171 x 120 x 16mm, 315g frame …
Is it a thump-sensitive screen like my Sony?
What is all that GUI cruft doing on the display, where there should just be the book I'm reading ?
To a point
While I agree that the Samsung UI selection isn't ideal, some of what's on there is what you would see on a book (page, title). I prefer the layout used by the Nook, with a separate bottom touch screen for all the items like music player, font size, TOC, etc.
Still better than iPod. Really love the eInk screens for easy reading. Backlighting is just too much after gazing on my work screen for 10 hours a day. Probably would put it about Kindle too, given support for PDF and ePub.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast