back to article Find out all about Office 2010 and Sharepoint 2010

Today at 3pm BST Microsoft is running an online virtual seminar on ever so nearly-launched Office 2010 and SharePoint. It's called The Future of Productivity and The Register is the exclusive media partner. Here's the drill: two main strands - business related keynotes and nearly 30 on-demand techie sessions and online case …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge
Joke

I run Linux...

...how many licenses to I need to buy before I can view seminar?

WTF?

Easy...

If it's a physical box you will need one standard seminar license. Even if you don't or can't run the actual seminar locally.

If it's a virtual machine you will need 1 standard seminar license per host, otherwise you will fall foul of the 90 day seminar VM migration restriction.

the other way around this would be to buy a datacentre seminar license. But they cost 4 times as much as standard, and you need to buy a minimum of 2 datacentre seminar licenses per host.

Simples?

Ten to three and no link?

Bit late for an april fools ;)

Alert

Confused

I'm confused... you said the seminar was at 3pm.

I visited the site at 2.30 and it appears all of the content is available on-demand!

Can anyone enlighten me... am I missing something?

Thumb Up

hard launch

I think there was a bunch of live speakers and keynotes from 3, which was SharePoint & Office hard launch. Other on-demand resources were available too.

AC

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Paris Hilton

So this comes from the horse box?

From the horses mouth? Neigh....

Speaking of horses, Paris gets a look in as she's been round the course a few times.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums