The Register uses cookies. Find out more.

back to article Find out all about Office 2010 and Sharepoint 2010

Today at 3pm BST Microsoft is running an online virtual seminar on ever so nearly-launched Office 2010 and SharePoint. It's called The Future of Productivity and The Register is the exclusive media partner. Here's the drill: two main strands - business related keynotes and nearly 30 on-demand techie sessions and online case …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Joke

I run Linux...

...how many licenses to I need to buy before I can view seminar?

WTF?

Easy...

If it's a physical box you will need one standard seminar license. Even if you don't or can't run the actual seminar locally.

If it's a virtual machine you will need 1 standard seminar license per host, otherwise you will fall foul of the 90 day seminar VM migration restriction.

the other way around this would be to buy a datacentre seminar license. But they cost 4 times as much as standard, and you need to buy a minimum of 2 datacentre seminar licenses per host.

Simples?

Ten to three and no link?

Bit late for an april fools ;)

Alert

Confused

I'm confused... you said the seminar was at 3pm.

I visited the site at 2.30 and it appears all of the content is available on-demand!

Can anyone enlighten me... am I missing something?

Thumb Up

hard launch

I think there was a bunch of live speakers and keynotes from 3, which was SharePoint & Office hard launch. Other on-demand resources were available too.

AC

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Paris Hilton

So this comes from the horse box?

From the horses mouth? Neigh....

Speaking of horses, Paris gets a look in as she's been round the course a few times.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums