A killer has been caught posting updates on his life behind bars onto a social networking site. John Graham, 24, uploaded photos taken in Edinburgh's Saughton Prison to his profile on Bebo as well as updating his status profile to "on tour at Her Majesty's hotels". Graham was convicted of murdering neighbour Thomas Hart, 51, in …
Maybe because Gary McKinnon is Scottish?
Les, the next ones on me
"why feel the need to point out he's Scottish? More creeping institutional racism?"
Last time I checked, being Scottish designated a country of origin, not a race.
If he got 5 years for a machete attack, 2 years for having a phone seems disproportionate. But I guess that would be concurrent too, so it'll make no difference.
He still uses Bebo? Everyone knows it's all about Facebook now...
At least 15 years!?!
Machete wielding racist murderers, at least 50 more like! Jeez, I've never been in favor of capital punishment but ppl like this make me wobble on that ever so slightly *shudder*.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'