Mozilla’s CEO John Lilly is leaving the open source browser maker after five years. He confirmed yesterday that he would move on to a venture partner role at Greylock Partners later this year. In the meantime he will stay on at Mozilla as CEO until the outfit finds a successor. Lilly added that he intended to continue to have …
What ever happened to peace, love and all that free & open source hippy shit?
In a word...
...it monetized itself. Capital Pregnancy soon followed.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great