Mozilla’s CEO John Lilly is leaving the open source browser maker after five years. He confirmed yesterday that he would move on to a venture partner role at Greylock Partners later this year. In the meantime he will stay on at Mozilla as CEO until the outfit finds a successor. Lilly added that he intended to continue to have …
What ever happened to peace, love and all that free & open source hippy shit?
In a word...
...it monetized itself. Capital Pregnancy soon followed.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court