Mozilla’s CEO John Lilly is leaving the open source browser maker after five years. He confirmed yesterday that he would move on to a venture partner role at Greylock Partners later this year. In the meantime he will stay on at Mozilla as CEO until the outfit finds a successor. Lilly added that he intended to continue to have …
What ever happened to peace, love and all that free & open source hippy shit?
In a word...
...it monetized itself. Capital Pregnancy soon followed.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why