Mozilla’s CEO John Lilly is leaving the open source browser maker after five years. He confirmed yesterday that he would move on to a venture partner role at Greylock Partners later this year. In the meantime he will stay on at Mozilla as CEO until the outfit finds a successor. Lilly added that he intended to continue to have …
What ever happened to peace, love and all that free & open source hippy shit?
In a word...
...it monetized itself. Capital Pregnancy soon followed.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON