It’s the dead of night, and you’re driving along a deserted and gloomy mountain pass with only the low drone of your engine for company. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a rickety old timber shack at the side of the road. You pull over and the engine goes quiet. All around you, a dark, insidious mist gathers, creeping …
80% is rather generous IMHO
It does not look graphically that impressive (Not even HD). The areas are all rather samey, load times bothersome.
A Overhyped title. Better get Heavy Rain for a far better game of this genre.
Heavy Rain is good...
...if you have a PS3. For those of us with 360's Alan Wake is well worth looking at (unless you're afraid of the dark).
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU