It’s the dead of night, and you’re driving along a deserted and gloomy mountain pass with only the low drone of your engine for company. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a rickety old timber shack at the side of the road. You pull over and the engine goes quiet. All around you, a dark, insidious mist gathers, creeping …
80% is rather generous IMHO
It does not look graphically that impressive (Not even HD). The areas are all rather samey, load times bothersome.
A Overhyped title. Better get Heavy Rain for a far better game of this genre.
Heavy Rain is good...
...if you have a PS3. For those of us with 360's Alan Wake is well worth looking at (unless you're afraid of the dark).
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS