It’s the dead of night, and you’re driving along a deserted and gloomy mountain pass with only the low drone of your engine for company. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a rickety old timber shack at the side of the road. You pull over and the engine goes quiet. All around you, a dark, insidious mist gathers, creeping …
80% is rather generous IMHO
It does not look graphically that impressive (Not even HD). The areas are all rather samey, load times bothersome.
A Overhyped title. Better get Heavy Rain for a far better game of this genre.
Heavy Rain is good...
...if you have a PS3. For those of us with 360's Alan Wake is well worth looking at (unless you're afraid of the dark).
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix