It’s the dead of night, and you’re driving along a deserted and gloomy mountain pass with only the low drone of your engine for company. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a rickety old timber shack at the side of the road. You pull over and the engine goes quiet. All around you, a dark, insidious mist gathers, creeping …
80% is rather generous IMHO
It does not look graphically that impressive (Not even HD). The areas are all rather samey, load times bothersome.
A Overhyped title. Better get Heavy Rain for a far better game of this genre.
Heavy Rain is good...
...if you have a PS3. For those of us with 360's Alan Wake is well worth looking at (unless you're afraid of the dark).
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers