Cisco might not be ready to call an end to the economic meltdown, but Wall Street is probably going to read it that way - despite words of caution from the networking giant's chairman and CEO, John Chambers. You can't blame Wall Street, and indeed investors and the rest of the IT industry, for trying to find some good news. And …
Since when did El Reg get infected by thepositive attitude bug
If the UCS and Co sales are so high, this means that the sales of conventional gear are still pretty much depressed. It would have been nice to see some of those numbers for balance.
Welcome to the Great Game ..... Yankee Doodle Dandy style?
Err..... since when has anyone believed anything Wall Street has spun? And especially an operation like Cisco.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro