Cisco might not be ready to call an end to the economic meltdown, but Wall Street is probably going to read it that way - despite words of caution from the networking giant's chairman and CEO, John Chambers. You can't blame Wall Street, and indeed investors and the rest of the IT industry, for trying to find some good news. And …
Since when did El Reg get infected by thepositive attitude bug
If the UCS and Co sales are so high, this means that the sales of conventional gear are still pretty much depressed. It would have been nice to see some of those numbers for balance.
Welcome to the Great Game ..... Yankee Doodle Dandy style?
Err..... since when has anyone believed anything Wall Street has spun? And especially an operation like Cisco.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst