Cisco might not be ready to call an end to the economic meltdown, but Wall Street is probably going to read it that way - despite words of caution from the networking giant's chairman and CEO, John Chambers. You can't blame Wall Street, and indeed investors and the rest of the IT industry, for trying to find some good news. And …
Since when did El Reg get infected by thepositive attitude bug
If the UCS and Co sales are so high, this means that the sales of conventional gear are still pretty much depressed. It would have been nice to see some of those numbers for balance.
Welcome to the Great Game ..... Yankee Doodle Dandy style?
Err..... since when has anyone believed anything Wall Street has spun? And especially an operation like Cisco.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln