Quantum has refreshed its remote office/branch office (ROBO) DXi deduplication products with two new models Deduplication comes in two flavours generally: post-process which runs after backup data has landed on the device; and inline which works as data arrives on the device. Quantum's DXi software can do either, switching from …
Anyone use this?
Had a demo of it just today as the company i work for is redesigning its entire backup strategy.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base