Quantum has refreshed its remote office/branch office (ROBO) DXi deduplication products with two new models Deduplication comes in two flavours generally: post-process which runs after backup data has landed on the device; and inline which works as data arrives on the device. Quantum's DXi software can do either, switching from …
Anyone use this?
Had a demo of it just today as the company i work for is redesigning its entire backup strategy.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?