Quantum has refreshed its remote office/branch office (ROBO) DXi deduplication products with two new models Deduplication comes in two flavours generally: post-process which runs after backup data has landed on the device; and inline which works as data arrives on the device. Quantum's DXi software can do either, switching from …
Anyone use this?
Had a demo of it just today as the company i work for is redesigning its entire backup strategy.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning