Quantum has refreshed its remote office/branch office (ROBO) DXi deduplication products with two new models Deduplication comes in two flavours generally: post-process which runs after backup data has landed on the device; and inline which works as data arrives on the device. Quantum's DXi software can do either, switching from …
Anyone use this?
Had a demo of it just today as the company i work for is redesigning its entire backup strategy.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE