A teenage hacker who took the official PlayStation site offline after he was banned from playing for cheating has avoided a jail sentence. The unnamed 17-year-old from Latrobe, Pennsylvania received 250 hours of community service and a $5,000 fine at a sentencing hearing. The miscreant was also sentenced to 12 months' probation …
"took advantage of bonnet tools"
Did he really?
did he cheat at SOCOM? I thought online cheating was impossible other than bugs but that's the devs fault not the user
Never even heard of that game - surely he could've picked something stereotypical like Halo or COD? Although I am assuming there that PS has those... Damned consoles.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!