A teenage hacker who took the official PlayStation site offline after he was banned from playing for cheating has avoided a jail sentence. The unnamed 17-year-old from Latrobe, Pennsylvania received 250 hours of community service and a $5,000 fine at a sentencing hearing. The miscreant was also sentenced to 12 months' probation …
"took advantage of bonnet tools"
Did he really?
did he cheat at SOCOM? I thought online cheating was impossible other than bugs but that's the devs fault not the user
Never even heard of that game - surely he could've picked something stereotypical like Halo or COD? Although I am assuming there that PS has those... Damned consoles.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones