A teenage hacker who took the official PlayStation site offline after he was banned from playing for cheating has avoided a jail sentence. The unnamed 17-year-old from Latrobe, Pennsylvania received 250 hours of community service and a $5,000 fine at a sentencing hearing. The miscreant was also sentenced to 12 months' probation …
"took advantage of bonnet tools"
Did he really?
did he cheat at SOCOM? I thought online cheating was impossible other than bugs but that's the devs fault not the user
Never even heard of that game - surely he could've picked something stereotypical like Halo or COD? Although I am assuming there that PS has those... Damned consoles.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning