A teenage hacker who took the official PlayStation site offline after he was banned from playing for cheating has avoided a jail sentence. The unnamed 17-year-old from Latrobe, Pennsylvania received 250 hours of community service and a $5,000 fine at a sentencing hearing. The miscreant was also sentenced to 12 months' probation …
"took advantage of bonnet tools"
Did he really?
did he cheat at SOCOM? I thought online cheating was impossible other than bugs but that's the devs fault not the user
Never even heard of that game - surely he could've picked something stereotypical like Halo or COD? Although I am assuming there that PS has those... Damned consoles.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip