A teenage hacker who took the official PlayStation site offline after he was banned from playing for cheating has avoided a jail sentence. The unnamed 17-year-old from Latrobe, Pennsylvania received 250 hours of community service and a $5,000 fine at a sentencing hearing. The miscreant was also sentenced to 12 months' probation …
"took advantage of bonnet tools"
Did he really?
did he cheat at SOCOM? I thought online cheating was impossible other than bugs but that's the devs fault not the user
Never even heard of that game - surely he could've picked something stereotypical like Halo or COD? Although I am assuming there that PS has those... Damned consoles.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize