Intel will double its revenue and earnings growth rates over the next few years, and ship a billion microprocessors per year within the next five. These were just a pair of the bullish forecasts that Intel CEO Paul Otellini unloaded on a group of reporters and moneymen on Tuesday morning at the company's annual Investor Meeting …
"one moneyman asked him for a breakdown"
Party pooper !
Way to ruin the atmosphere. Wouldn't happen if Jobs had said it.
And if it did, there'd be one very angry crowd ready to deal some "people's justice" then and there !
Old news to the embedded (SoC) people. Who did they nick the powerpoint slides off?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email