Intel will double its revenue and earnings growth rates over the next few years, and ship a billion microprocessors per year within the next five. These were just a pair of the bullish forecasts that Intel CEO Paul Otellini unloaded on a group of reporters and moneymen on Tuesday morning at the company's annual Investor Meeting …
"one moneyman asked him for a breakdown"
Party pooper !
Way to ruin the atmosphere. Wouldn't happen if Jobs had said it.
And if it did, there'd be one very angry crowd ready to deal some "people's justice" then and there !
Old news to the embedded (SoC) people. Who did they nick the powerpoint slides off?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'