Intel will double its revenue and earnings growth rates over the next few years, and ship a billion microprocessors per year within the next five. These were just a pair of the bullish forecasts that Intel CEO Paul Otellini unloaded on a group of reporters and moneymen on Tuesday morning at the company's annual Investor Meeting …
"one moneyman asked him for a breakdown"
Party pooper !
Way to ruin the atmosphere. Wouldn't happen if Jobs had said it.
And if it did, there'd be one very angry crowd ready to deal some "people's justice" then and there !
Old news to the embedded (SoC) people. Who did they nick the powerpoint slides off?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads