Intel will double its revenue and earnings growth rates over the next few years, and ship a billion microprocessors per year within the next five. These were just a pair of the bullish forecasts that Intel CEO Paul Otellini unloaded on a group of reporters and moneymen on Tuesday morning at the company's annual Investor Meeting …
"one moneyman asked him for a breakdown"
Party pooper !
Way to ruin the atmosphere. Wouldn't happen if Jobs had said it.
And if it did, there'd be one very angry crowd ready to deal some "people's justice" then and there !
Old news to the embedded (SoC) people. Who did they nick the powerpoint slides off?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests