Intel will double its revenue and earnings growth rates over the next few years, and ship a billion microprocessors per year within the next five. These were just a pair of the bullish forecasts that Intel CEO Paul Otellini unloaded on a group of reporters and moneymen on Tuesday morning at the company's annual Investor Meeting …
"one moneyman asked him for a breakdown"
Party pooper !
Way to ruin the atmosphere. Wouldn't happen if Jobs had said it.
And if it did, there'd be one very angry crowd ready to deal some "people's justice" then and there !
Old news to the embedded (SoC) people. Who did they nick the powerpoint slides off?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad