NASA has appointed the CIO of California's Ames research centre as a new agency-wide CTO in charge of "leading IT innovation" across the space bureau. Chris C Kemp will be NASA's first Chief Technology Officer for Information Technology. According to a NASA statement: Kemp will be responsible for the agency's Enterprise …
Space ..... It's a Strange Place to get your Head around for a Blast on the Straight and Narrow
Maybe this is Beta Suited to an ESA or a JAXA Facility ....... On May 11, 2010 12:20:54 AM amanfromMars wrote:
And are you a Practising Embodiment and Live Mentor to Servant Leaderships, Linda? Which would no doubt be quite a Stellar Source Extraordinarily Rendered to CyberIntelAIgent Security Software Systems for Quantum Control of Earthed Energy Resources with Special Virtual Terrain Team Territory Forces.
Leading Red Hot Teams on Earthy AIMissions.
Oh, and CyberSpace hotting up is QuITe Normal and Fully to be Expected and Enjoyed. :-)
The other Chris Kemp
looks like William Hague with hair.
"looks like William Hague with hair."
Now that's just nasty.
A CIO in need of SEO?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt