A less-than-stellar installation experience with the first Windows connection resulting in a myriad of "Cannot Find Driver" messages. Thankfully, a quick remove-and-shove-back-in manoeuvre fired up the installation software and got me connected. Two monthly tariffs are on offer from T-Mobile: Plus, an 18 month/£10-per-month deal …
I get good coverage in Birmingham. I have a samsung N10 with built in hsdpa modem and it pretty good. No good in Norfolk though near Lowestoft where my parents live.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!