A less-than-stellar installation experience with the first Windows connection resulting in a myriad of "Cannot Find Driver" messages. Thankfully, a quick remove-and-shove-back-in manoeuvre fired up the installation software and got me connected. Two monthly tariffs are on offer from T-Mobile: Plus, an 18 month/£10-per-month deal …
I get good coverage in Birmingham. I have a samsung N10 with built in hsdpa modem and it pretty good. No good in Norfolk though near Lowestoft where my parents live.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad