A less-than-stellar installation experience with the first Windows connection resulting in a myriad of "Cannot Find Driver" messages. Thankfully, a quick remove-and-shove-back-in manoeuvre fired up the installation software and got me connected. Two monthly tariffs are on offer from T-Mobile: Plus, an 18 month/£10-per-month deal …
I get good coverage in Birmingham. I have a samsung N10 with built in hsdpa modem and it pretty good. No good in Norfolk though near Lowestoft where my parents live.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...