A less-than-stellar installation experience with the first Windows connection resulting in a myriad of "Cannot Find Driver" messages. Thankfully, a quick remove-and-shove-back-in manoeuvre fired up the installation software and got me connected. Two monthly tariffs are on offer from T-Mobile: Plus, an 18 month/£10-per-month deal …
I get good coverage in Birmingham. I have a samsung N10 with built in hsdpa modem and it pretty good. No good in Norfolk though near Lowestoft where my parents live.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip