Loading the connection software required me to change the account authorization settings on my Windows machine which was both unnecessary and inelegant, but once installed worked just fine. Mobile Broadband Comparison Like Virgin Media, O2 keep its tariffs simple, with two 18-month deals on offer. For £10 per month, you get …
No Surpise There
I use my iPhone for data on the hour's commute to London and for 60% of the journey get either No Service or GPRS speeds. Edge puts in a rare appearance and 3G rarer still. If 3 starting offering iPhone contracts I'd sign up tomorrow.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market