Loading the connection software required me to change the account authorization settings on my Windows machine which was both unnecessary and inelegant, but once installed worked just fine. Mobile Broadband Comparison Like Virgin Media, O2 keep its tariffs simple, with two 18-month deals on offer. For £10 per month, you get …
No Surpise There
I use my iPhone for data on the hour's commute to London and for 60% of the journey get either No Service or GPRS speeds. Edge puts in a rare appearance and 3G rarer still. If 3 starting offering iPhone contracts I'd sign up tomorrow.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat