Loading the connection software required me to change the account authorization settings on my Windows machine which was both unnecessary and inelegant, but once installed worked just fine. Mobile Broadband Comparison Like Virgin Media, O2 keep its tariffs simple, with two 18-month deals on offer. For £10 per month, you get …
No Surpise There
I use my iPhone for data on the hour's commute to London and for 60% of the journey get either No Service or GPRS speeds. Edge puts in a rare appearance and 3G rarer still. If 3 starting offering iPhone contracts I'd sign up tomorrow.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence