Loading the connection software required me to change the account authorization settings on my Windows machine which was both unnecessary and inelegant, but once installed worked just fine. Mobile Broadband Comparison Like Virgin Media, O2 keep its tariffs simple, with two 18-month deals on offer. For £10 per month, you get …
No Surpise There
I use my iPhone for data on the hour's commute to London and for 60% of the journey get either No Service or GPRS speeds. Edge puts in a rare appearance and 3G rarer still. If 3 starting offering iPhone contracts I'd sign up tomorrow.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update