Loading the connection software required me to change the account authorization settings on my Windows machine which was both unnecessary and inelegant, but once installed worked just fine. Mobile Broadband Comparison Like Virgin Media, O2 keep its tariffs simple, with two 18-month deals on offer. For £10 per month, you get …
No Surpise There
I use my iPhone for data on the hour's commute to London and for 60% of the journey get either No Service or GPRS speeds. Edge puts in a rare appearance and 3G rarer still. If 3 starting offering iPhone contracts I'd sign up tomorrow.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS