EMC has set up a Technical Advisory Board to provide independent review and perspective of its technologies as it heads toward the private cloud, and to report to the company's senior leadership team. But of six of its ten members work for EMC or VMware in senior positions - EMC appears to be gazing into its own navel. The other …
Why would EMC have customer representation on this? They don't listen to their customers anyway, why start now?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip