EMC has set up a Technical Advisory Board to provide independent review and perspective of its technologies as it heads toward the private cloud, and to report to the company's senior leadership team. But of six of its ten members work for EMC or VMware in senior positions - EMC appears to be gazing into its own navel. The other …
Why would EMC have customer representation on this? They don't listen to their customers anyway, why start now?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst