EMC has set up a Technical Advisory Board to provide independent review and perspective of its technologies as it heads toward the private cloud, and to report to the company's senior leadership team. But of six of its ten members work for EMC or VMware in senior positions - EMC appears to be gazing into its own navel. The other …
Why would EMC have customer representation on this? They don't listen to their customers anyway, why start now?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders