With antitrust and privacy investigations already underway, Facebook has hired a big legal gun to fight back against regulators' increasing interest in its business. Facebook has so far seen off antitrust complaints by rivals but still faces investigation by the FTC on privacy grounds. So who better to hire than the ex-boss of …
has been looking at how a certain cyan hued company does business
awarded a lifetime achievement award
I think you might need to submit that sentance to the redundancy department of redundancy for closer inspection.
Conflict of interest??
Seems as bent as facebook (or the ladies that use it)
How can you be in violation of antitrust regulation when a) you don't make any money, b) neither does any of your competition.
Should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
There are bigger questions and grounds for FTC investigation than just privacy. The question is should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait