With antitrust and privacy investigations already underway, Facebook has hired a big legal gun to fight back against regulators' increasing interest in its business. Facebook has so far seen off antitrust complaints by rivals but still faces investigation by the FTC on privacy grounds. So who better to hire than the ex-boss of …
has been looking at how a certain cyan hued company does business
awarded a lifetime achievement award
I think you might need to submit that sentance to the redundancy department of redundancy for closer inspection.
Conflict of interest??
Seems as bent as facebook (or the ladies that use it)
How can you be in violation of antitrust regulation when a) you don't make any money, b) neither does any of your competition.
Should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
There are bigger questions and grounds for FTC investigation than just privacy. The question is should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email