With antitrust and privacy investigations already underway, Facebook has hired a big legal gun to fight back against regulators' increasing interest in its business. Facebook has so far seen off antitrust complaints by rivals but still faces investigation by the FTC on privacy grounds. So who better to hire than the ex-boss of …
has been looking at how a certain cyan hued company does business
awarded a lifetime achievement award
I think you might need to submit that sentance to the redundancy department of redundancy for closer inspection.
Conflict of interest??
Seems as bent as facebook (or the ladies that use it)
How can you be in violation of antitrust regulation when a) you don't make any money, b) neither does any of your competition.
Should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
There are bigger questions and grounds for FTC investigation than just privacy. The question is should the FTC file Antitrust against Facebook?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion