After years spent telling us 10in netbooks are what we want, Eee PC maker Asus has relaunched its old 8.9in machine, the Eee PC 900. Now called the 900AX, the netbook matches its predecessors' spec almost exactly. The original Eee PC 900 had a Celeron processor, but later revisions gained the 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270. And that's …
Would be nicer with an N450 and Linux, but even with those I'd probably still stick with my 901 for a while yet.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?