After years spent telling us 10in netbooks are what we want, Eee PC maker Asus has relaunched its old 8.9in machine, the Eee PC 900. Now called the 900AX, the netbook matches its predecessors' spec almost exactly. The original Eee PC 900 had a Celeron processor, but later revisions gained the 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270. And that's …
Would be nicer with an N450 and Linux, but even with those I'd probably still stick with my 901 for a while yet.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support