After years spent telling us 10in netbooks are what we want, Eee PC maker Asus has relaunched its old 8.9in machine, the Eee PC 900. Now called the 900AX, the netbook matches its predecessors' spec almost exactly. The original Eee PC 900 had a Celeron processor, but later revisions gained the 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270. And that's …
Would be nicer with an N450 and Linux, but even with those I'd probably still stick with my 901 for a while yet.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers