After years spent telling us 10in netbooks are what we want, Eee PC maker Asus has relaunched its old 8.9in machine, the Eee PC 900. Now called the 900AX, the netbook matches its predecessors' spec almost exactly. The original Eee PC 900 had a Celeron processor, but later revisions gained the 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270. And that's …
Would be nicer with an N450 and Linux, but even with those I'd probably still stick with my 901 for a while yet.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?