A Microsoft veteran has reportedly left the software giant and taken on the role of chief technology officer at AOL. Alex Gounares, whose most recent job at Microsoft involved overseeing its advertising research and development unit, joined the company in 1993. Redmond hasn’t confirmed the move, but according to All Things …
advertising, research and development...
...is one business unit? jeez.
What do they do now? Are they still doing dialup internet for the 10% who can't (or won't) get broadband? Doesn't seem like much of a career path...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs