A Microsoft veteran has reportedly left the software giant and taken on the role of chief technology officer at AOL. Alex Gounares, whose most recent job at Microsoft involved overseeing its advertising research and development unit, joined the company in 1993. Redmond hasn’t confirmed the move, but according to All Things …
advertising, research and development...
...is one business unit? jeez.
What do they do now? Are they still doing dialup internet for the 10% who can't (or won't) get broadband? Doesn't seem like much of a career path...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16