15MHz of abandoned radio spectrum will be given away by Ofcom, despite being right beside the 3G frequencies. The same slice of spectrum pulled in more more than £3m in a recent auction in Germany, but in the UK looks set to be handed over to wireless camera operators - for the time being at least. The band concerned stretches …
I think this might be the right decision, given that the winners of the last mega auction seem to think they over paid.
Never been sure how that works. How do you bid for something when you know exactly what you're bidding for and then complain you've been ripped off. It's not like a chunk of spectrum can be other than what was described.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests