There sure is a buzz about compact, portable "pico" projectors thanks to notion that they will allow us to cast content kept on mobile phones up onto a handy wall, cinema style. Coupling one with an iPhone, China's Hali-Power, operating under the brandname Mili, reckons it has a winning combination. MiLi HI-P60 Power Pico …
Fifty percent? Crikey, you must have hated it! That's got to be the lowest score I've ever seen in a Reg Hardware review.
Yeah yeah yeah
Enough with the LED based projectors, when are you going to review this (simply stunning) laser based projector that was finally released this year?
Not anytime soon, I reckon...
And frankly, at $549 USD and at the same light output level (10 lumen), I think I'd pass on it as well.
It's an interesting concept and attempt for a 1st gen product, though.
Like the idea
but if the implementation is as bad as all that, I'll wait for a better version to come out.
With an image that dim you'd be better carrying a large magnifier around.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst