Motorola has posted an update for its Milestone smartphone - reviewed here - taking the Android-based handset to version 2.1 of the Google operating system. "This highly anticipated software release makes Milestone Europe’s first Qwerty smartphone to be powered by Android 2.1 in the UK," the company chirped. The update brings …
The speech-to-text facility works remarkably well (so long as I take care to speak in a California accent!), and Google appears to be continually improving its accuracy. I've been using 2.1 since the upgrade was leaked about six weeks ago, and now routinely use speech-to-text for both SMS and email transcription whilst driving.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia