Motorola has posted an update for its Milestone smartphone - reviewed here - taking the Android-based handset to version 2.1 of the Google operating system. "This highly anticipated software release makes Milestone Europe’s first Qwerty smartphone to be powered by Android 2.1 in the UK," the company chirped. The update brings …
The speech-to-text facility works remarkably well (so long as I take care to speak in a California accent!), and Google appears to be continually improving its accuracy. I've been using 2.1 since the upgrade was leaked about six weeks ago, and now routinely use speech-to-text for both SMS and email transcription whilst driving.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe