US Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski has issued his much-anticipated response to the April federal appeals court decision that threw a spanner into the works of his net-neutrality crusade. That decision said that the FCC had exceeded its authority when it ordered Comcast to stop choking BitTorrent and …
If they want Comcast to do things how the FCC wants, then the FCC should show Comcast why they should.
1) National broadband, Comcast is excluded from all funds.
2) Any acquisition that Comcast wants to do, the FCC tries to block it.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less