US Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski has issued his much-anticipated response to the April federal appeals court decision that threw a spanner into the works of his net-neutrality crusade. That decision said that the FCC had exceeded its authority when it ordered Comcast to stop choking BitTorrent and …
If they want Comcast to do things how the FCC wants, then the FCC should show Comcast why they should.
1) National broadband, Comcast is excluded from all funds.
2) Any acquisition that Comcast wants to do, the FCC tries to block it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great