US Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski has issued his much-anticipated response to the April federal appeals court decision that threw a spanner into the works of his net-neutrality crusade. That decision said that the FCC had exceeded its authority when it ordered Comcast to stop choking BitTorrent and …
If they want Comcast to do things how the FCC wants, then the FCC should show Comcast why they should.
1) National broadband, Comcast is excluded from all funds.
2) Any acquisition that Comcast wants to do, the FCC tries to block it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt