US Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski has issued his much-anticipated response to the April federal appeals court decision that threw a spanner into the works of his net-neutrality crusade. That decision said that the FCC had exceeded its authority when it ordered Comcast to stop choking BitTorrent and …
If they want Comcast to do things how the FCC wants, then the FCC should show Comcast why they should.
1) National broadband, Comcast is excluded from all funds.
2) Any acquisition that Comcast wants to do, the FCC tries to block it.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait