Sony has coughed to a series of woes affecting gamers trying to pay for content on its PlayStation Network following a major behind-the-scenes upgrade applied to the online service yesterday. The new PlayStation Network Store went live yesterday morning and to encourage some purchasing activity, Sony announced dozens of special …
Didn't additional content for Modern Warfare 2 become available yesterday resulting in a gazillion downloads? What a great time to update the system.
This happend to me lol!
i think ima have to check my bank account because i got only 1 email saying i had payed for MW2 Stimulus but i went to check my available downloads and noticed that it was in their like 7 times! ARGH!
P.S. 24 hours! thats not long for average folk who dont have access to online banking/bankstatment machines to check and see if they have actualy been billed a million times.... and then to try claim a refund! cmon sony atleast give the poor victims of this "Scam" a chance to claim hahah
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen