Sony has coughed to a series of woes affecting gamers trying to pay for content on its PlayStation Network following a major behind-the-scenes upgrade applied to the online service yesterday. The new PlayStation Network Store went live yesterday morning and to encourage some purchasing activity, Sony announced dozens of special …
Didn't additional content for Modern Warfare 2 become available yesterday resulting in a gazillion downloads? What a great time to update the system.
This happend to me lol!
i think ima have to check my bank account because i got only 1 email saying i had payed for MW2 Stimulus but i went to check my available downloads and noticed that it was in their like 7 times! ARGH!
P.S. 24 hours! thats not long for average folk who dont have access to online banking/bankstatment machines to check and see if they have actualy been billed a million times.... and then to try claim a refund! cmon sony atleast give the poor victims of this "Scam" a chance to claim hahah
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…