Sony has coughed to a series of woes affecting gamers trying to pay for content on its PlayStation Network following a major behind-the-scenes upgrade applied to the online service yesterday. The new PlayStation Network Store went live yesterday morning and to encourage some purchasing activity, Sony announced dozens of special …
Didn't additional content for Modern Warfare 2 become available yesterday resulting in a gazillion downloads? What a great time to update the system.
This happend to me lol!
i think ima have to check my bank account because i got only 1 email saying i had payed for MW2 Stimulus but i went to check my available downloads and noticed that it was in their like 7 times! ARGH!
P.S. 24 hours! thats not long for average folk who dont have access to online banking/bankstatment machines to check and see if they have actualy been billed a million times.... and then to try claim a refund! cmon sony atleast give the poor victims of this "Scam" a chance to claim hahah
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy