Sony Ericsson is to update its Xperia X10 smartphone - reviewed here - with Android 2.1, but you're going to have to wait until October for it. "We can also confirm that the X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro will be upgraded to Android version 2.1, during Q4 2010," the company's bloggers said this week. They revealed that the X10's UXP …
And fixing the Cisco wi-fi access problem
Hope that the planned release in a couple of weeks also addresses the problem with any browser being able to display the Cisco login page when hitting one of their access points!
Not looking fwd to the next vodafone bill.
given the current state of play
why bother with 2.1? Why not go straight to 2.2?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015