Sony Ericsson is to update its Xperia X10 smartphone - reviewed here - with Android 2.1, but you're going to have to wait until October for it. "We can also confirm that the X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro will be upgraded to Android version 2.1, during Q4 2010," the company's bloggers said this week. They revealed that the X10's UXP …
And fixing the Cisco wi-fi access problem
Hope that the planned release in a couple of weeks also addresses the problem with any browser being able to display the Cisco login page when hitting one of their access points!
Not looking fwd to the next vodafone bill.
given the current state of play
why bother with 2.1? Why not go straight to 2.2?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'