Sony Ericsson is to update its Xperia X10 smartphone - reviewed here - with Android 2.1, but you're going to have to wait until October for it. "We can also confirm that the X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro will be upgraded to Android version 2.1, during Q4 2010," the company's bloggers said this week. They revealed that the X10's UXP …
And fixing the Cisco wi-fi access problem
Hope that the planned release in a couple of weeks also addresses the problem with any browser being able to display the Cisco login page when hitting one of their access points!
Not looking fwd to the next vodafone bill.
given the current state of play
why bother with 2.1? Why not go straight to 2.2?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court