The design and marketing of the Diva clearly makes this a phone that Samsung is aiming at women. The clues are in the pearl white colour scheme and quilted pillow effect casing and the default pink screen theme, just in case you missed all those ads - haven't there been a lot of them lately? Samsung Diva Samsung's Diva: diamond …
So this is more expensive and lower spec than the 18month old Tocco Pink?
Good progress Samsung.
Do you really think the target market for this phone is going to care about things like 'specs' and 'value for money'?
Ladies - I weep for your gender.
It's a FASHION phone
ie, it is targeted at idiots with no sense of style (gawd the thing is gaudy).
Why waste money on functionality they are too witless to learn how to use?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan