The design and marketing of the Diva clearly makes this a phone that Samsung is aiming at women. The clues are in the pearl white colour scheme and quilted pillow effect casing and the default pink screen theme, just in case you missed all those ads - haven't there been a lot of them lately? Samsung Diva Samsung's Diva: diamond …
So this is more expensive and lower spec than the 18month old Tocco Pink?
Good progress Samsung.
Do you really think the target market for this phone is going to care about things like 'specs' and 'value for money'?
Ladies - I weep for your gender.
It's a FASHION phone
ie, it is targeted at idiots with no sense of style (gawd the thing is gaudy).
Why waste money on functionality they are too witless to learn how to use?
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?