Tomorrow, the El Reg Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team will be conducting a live test of the the GPS tracking device which we hope will enable us to locate and recover our main payload, once it's floated gently to Earth. PARIS: Sponsored by Peer 1 The unit is an off-the-shelf tracker - Blue Tree Service's KoolTrax …
Not sure but..
judging by those place names - were not talking about a flight across sunny Norfolk here, are we?
Writing from sunny Norfolk, I can confirm those places are from the Reg's Spanish bureau- the luxury villa where our moderatrix struts around the pool in a style modelled on many a Bond villainess. Can't blame her either, it's way to cold here for the bikini.
And I thought Canaleja were just t'other side of Garboldisham!
Tomorrow there is a >70% chance that for most of Spain you won't need to go anywhere near a swimming pool to get wet.
From the headline, I hoped that someone finally managed to tag Paris' car with a GPS tracker. Oh well.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro