Tomorrow, the El Reg Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team will be conducting a live test of the the GPS tracking device which we hope will enable us to locate and recover our main payload, once it's floated gently to Earth. PARIS: Sponsored by Peer 1 The unit is an off-the-shelf tracker - Blue Tree Service's KoolTrax …
Not sure but..
judging by those place names - were not talking about a flight across sunny Norfolk here, are we?
Writing from sunny Norfolk, I can confirm those places are from the Reg's Spanish bureau- the luxury villa where our moderatrix struts around the pool in a style modelled on many a Bond villainess. Can't blame her either, it's way to cold here for the bikini.
And I thought Canaleja were just t'other side of Garboldisham!
Tomorrow there is a >70% chance that for most of Spain you won't need to go anywhere near a swimming pool to get wet.
From the headline, I hoped that someone finally managed to tag Paris' car with a GPS tracker. Oh well.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs