Tomorrow, the El Reg Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) team will be conducting a live test of the the GPS tracking device which we hope will enable us to locate and recover our main payload, once it's floated gently to Earth. PARIS: Sponsored by Peer 1 The unit is an off-the-shelf tracker - Blue Tree Service's KoolTrax …
Not sure but..
judging by those place names - were not talking about a flight across sunny Norfolk here, are we?
Writing from sunny Norfolk, I can confirm those places are from the Reg's Spanish bureau- the luxury villa where our moderatrix struts around the pool in a style modelled on many a Bond villainess. Can't blame her either, it's way to cold here for the bikini.
And I thought Canaleja were just t'other side of Garboldisham!
Tomorrow there is a >70% chance that for most of Spain you won't need to go anywhere near a swimming pool to get wet.
From the headline, I hoped that someone finally managed to tag Paris' car with a GPS tracker. Oh well.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers