HP is under investigation by India's Directorate of Revenue Intelligence for allegedly dodging $322m in taxes. The ink giant should have paid import duty on computers, printers and scanners which it brought into the country to sell there, the authorities claim. Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the results of an 18- …
HP: ethical to the last
Remember those days when they were snooping on their old board members? Perhaps that should have been the police of a few countries doing so instead.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action