HP is under investigation by India's Directorate of Revenue Intelligence for allegedly dodging $322m in taxes. The ink giant should have paid import duty on computers, printers and scanners which it brought into the country to sell there, the authorities claim. Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the results of an 18- …
HP: ethical to the last
Remember those days when they were snooping on their old board members? Perhaps that should have been the police of a few countries doing so instead.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY