HP is under investigation by India's Directorate of Revenue Intelligence for allegedly dodging $322m in taxes. The ink giant should have paid import duty on computers, printers and scanners which it brought into the country to sell there, the authorities claim. Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the results of an 18- …
HP: ethical to the last
Remember those days when they were snooping on their old board members? Perhaps that should have been the police of a few countries doing so instead.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes