HP is under investigation by India's Directorate of Revenue Intelligence for allegedly dodging $322m in taxes. The ink giant should have paid import duty on computers, printers and scanners which it brought into the country to sell there, the authorities claim. Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the results of an 18- …
HP: ethical to the last
Remember those days when they were snooping on their old board members? Perhaps that should have been the police of a few countries doing so instead.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize