Michael Capellas has become CEO of Acadia, the Cisco-EMC joint-venture set up to implement integrated IT stacks of Cisco and EMC gear. Capellas will lead the VCE (Virtual Computing Environment set up by VMware, Cisco and EMC) coalition which also has investment from Intel. Capellas will report to EMC boss Joe Tucci, Cisco chief …
Everybody sing along now..
U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, Move your feet
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE