Michael Capellas has become CEO of Acadia, the Cisco-EMC joint-venture set up to implement integrated IT stacks of Cisco and EMC gear. Capellas will lead the VCE (Virtual Computing Environment set up by VMware, Cisco and EMC) coalition which also has investment from Intel. Capellas will report to EMC boss Joe Tucci, Cisco chief …
Everybody sing along now..
U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, Move your feet
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why