Michael Capellas has become CEO of Acadia, the Cisco-EMC joint-venture set up to implement integrated IT stacks of Cisco and EMC gear. Capellas will lead the VCE (Virtual Computing Environment set up by VMware, Cisco and EMC) coalition which also has investment from Intel. Capellas will report to EMC boss Joe Tucci, Cisco chief …
Everybody sing along now..
U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, Move your feet
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?