Michael Capellas has become CEO of Acadia, the Cisco-EMC joint-venture set up to implement integrated IT stacks of Cisco and EMC gear. Capellas will lead the VCE (Virtual Computing Environment set up by VMware, Cisco and EMC) coalition which also has investment from Intel. Capellas will report to EMC boss Joe Tucci, Cisco chief …
Everybody sing along now..
U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, U got 2 let the music, Move your feet
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes