Space shuttle Atlantis is good to go on 14 May on its STS-132 mission to the International Space Station, NASA has confirmed. All being well, Atlantis will depart Kennedy Space Center's Launch Pad 39A at 18:20 GMT, bearing its cargo of "Integrated Cargo Carrier and a Russian-built Mini Research Module". The Atlantis crew. Pic: …
I am going to be in FL at the end of July, I was so looking forward to seeing a shuttle launch
The 2nd last mission - BLOKES IN SPACE.
I think they are actually taking up the NASA Exo-SHED module, Webber BBQ, mini bar fridge, zero-g pool table, dart board and 64" plasma TV.
Highlights of the mission will include the first football game in space, the first EVA BBQ and extensive testing of re-entry profiles for empty beer cans.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby