Another HPC player has blamed its financial woes on product transitions. In its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended in March, Silicon Graphics grew revenues by a factor of 2.4 to $107.8m after being acquired by Rackable Systems a year ago. Both companies sorely needed each other to fill in the gaps in their lumpy and bumpy quarterly …
"Dell is a volume player with no innovations"
Cracked me up! It's fairly true. And by pushing by volume, Dell hw has a high failure rate.
Matt B won't take kindly to HP also being picked on...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln