Another HPC player has blamed its financial woes on product transitions. In its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended in March, Silicon Graphics grew revenues by a factor of 2.4 to $107.8m after being acquired by Rackable Systems a year ago. Both companies sorely needed each other to fill in the gaps in their lumpy and bumpy quarterly …
"Dell is a volume player with no innovations"
Cracked me up! It's fairly true. And by pushing by volume, Dell hw has a high failure rate.
Matt B won't take kindly to HP also being picked on...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor