Another HPC player has blamed its financial woes on product transitions. In its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended in March, Silicon Graphics grew revenues by a factor of 2.4 to $107.8m after being acquired by Rackable Systems a year ago. Both companies sorely needed each other to fill in the gaps in their lumpy and bumpy quarterly …
"Dell is a volume player with no innovations"
Cracked me up! It's fairly true. And by pushing by volume, Dell hw has a high failure rate.
Matt B won't take kindly to HP also being picked on...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2