Orange has tweaked its mobile broadband contracts, adjusting its existing deals slightly and introducing its 'animal' branding to the array of tariffs on offer. Contracts continue to run for a month or 18 months, with Huawei's E1752 modem respectively setting punters back £29 or nothing at all. Orange is also offering Option's …
"The computer is free, but you pay an extra £15-20 over the regular month fee."
Umm... That aint free then. Sorry.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM