Orange has tweaked its mobile broadband contracts, adjusting its existing deals slightly and introducing its 'animal' branding to the array of tariffs on offer. Contracts continue to run for a month or 18 months, with Huawei's E1752 modem respectively setting punters back £29 or nothing at all. Orange is also offering Option's …
"The computer is free, but you pay an extra £15-20 over the regular month fee."
Umm... That aint free then. Sorry.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)