Orange has tweaked its mobile broadband contracts, adjusting its existing deals slightly and introducing its 'animal' branding to the array of tariffs on offer. Contracts continue to run for a month or 18 months, with Huawei's E1752 modem respectively setting punters back £29 or nothing at all. Orange is also offering Option's …
"The computer is free, but you pay an extra £15-20 over the regular month fee."
Umm... That aint free then. Sorry.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS