Orange has tweaked its mobile broadband contracts, adjusting its existing deals slightly and introducing its 'animal' branding to the array of tariffs on offer. Contracts continue to run for a month or 18 months, with Huawei's E1752 modem respectively setting punters back £29 or nothing at all. Orange is also offering Option's …
"The computer is free, but you pay an extra £15-20 over the regular month fee."
Umm... That aint free then. Sorry.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone