So much for that idea of running a business from end-to-end. Bill Veghte, a 20-year Microsoftie who ran development, sales, and marketing operations for Office and Windows, is now doing essentially the same job at the much smaller, much less influential, and much more opaque unit at Hewlett-Packard. Veghte is executive vice …
If he really is just 20 years old, he'll be 50 in a fortnight!
No wonder Microsoft's (and now HP) troubled. It's the Night of the Living Dead!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire