Compellent is going to give its storage array controllers more power, update its software and move to faster SAS drives. The company has been giving partners a glimpse of its roadmap at the annual C-Drive event in Minneapolis. The main events include a move to 6Gbit/s SAS interfaces and a controller hardware and software …
Based on ZFS?
Is it? Then name was zNAS. There are several hardware vendors that offer storage solutions based on ZFS now.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER