Compellent is going to give its storage array controllers more power, update its software and move to faster SAS drives. The company has been giving partners a glimpse of its roadmap at the annual C-Drive event in Minneapolis. The main events include a move to 6Gbit/s SAS interfaces and a controller hardware and software …
Based on ZFS?
Is it? Then name was zNAS. There are several hardware vendors that offer storage solutions based on ZFS now.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS