Compellent is going to give its storage array controllers more power, update its software and move to faster SAS drives. The company has been giving partners a glimpse of its roadmap at the annual C-Drive event in Minneapolis. The main events include a move to 6Gbit/s SAS interfaces and a controller hardware and software …
Based on ZFS?
Is it? Then name was zNAS. There are several hardware vendors that offer storage solutions based on ZFS now.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...