Compellent is going to give its storage array controllers more power, update its software and move to faster SAS drives. The company has been giving partners a glimpse of its roadmap at the annual C-Drive event in Minneapolis. The main events include a move to 6Gbit/s SAS interfaces and a controller hardware and software …
Based on ZFS?
Is it? Then name was zNAS. There are several hardware vendors that offer storage solutions based on ZFS now.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide