Demand from home and overseas customers is helping UK small and medium manufacturers, but getting credit from banks is still a nightmare. The CBI's quarterly survey found 36 per cent of companies had seen a jump in orders in the first three months of the year, compared to 26 per cent which reported a fall in orders. The plus ten …
if you want export credit guarantees from the government simply sell lots of weapons to countries where people are starving.
2 for 1 on grenades if your a despotic third world leader
Banks are only there...
... to make massive profits and bonuses for themselves. They don't give a damn about small businesses, individuals, or other customers despite what their recent spate of "feelgood" adverts may imply. Only if their customers go away in droves will they actually do something ....
So, lets not have any expectation of banks providing for anything beyond their own greed. In that way there's nothing to be disappointed about.
We should have never bailed out the Banks. They should have crashed at least we would not be paying for the forseebale future whilst same banks are making money and paying themselves bonuses all over again.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware