Two of the three suspects arrested for allegedly running the infamous Mariposa botnet in February personally applied for jobs with Spanish firm Panda Security, whose researchers helped track them down just a month earlier. The brazen duo optimistically doorstepped Panda Labs technical director, Luis Corrons, on 22 March, in a …
Is this the same mindset as those of islamist terros...
...getting caught while they try to recover the USD 500 caution on the Avis car they just used to blow up stuff?
Never hire! You don't know what stuff they will be herding from your offices if given half the chance.
Botnets don't work
I use sticky botpaper.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...