Two of the three suspects arrested for allegedly running the infamous Mariposa botnet in February personally applied for jobs with Spanish firm Panda Security, whose researchers helped track them down just a month earlier. The brazen duo optimistically doorstepped Panda Labs technical director, Luis Corrons, on 22 March, in a …
Is this the same mindset as those of islamist terros...
...getting caught while they try to recover the USD 500 caution on the Avis car they just used to blow up stuff?
Never hire! You don't know what stuff they will be herding from your offices if given half the chance.
Botnets don't work
I use sticky botpaper.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015