Two of the three suspects arrested for allegedly running the infamous Mariposa botnet in February personally applied for jobs with Spanish firm Panda Security, whose researchers helped track them down just a month earlier. The brazen duo optimistically doorstepped Panda Labs technical director, Luis Corrons, on 22 March, in a …
Is this the same mindset as those of islamist terros...
...getting caught while they try to recover the USD 500 caution on the Avis car they just used to blow up stuff?
Never hire! You don't know what stuff they will be herding from your offices if given half the chance.
Botnets don't work
I use sticky botpaper.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY