Beafon's S50 is one of the more stylish handsets here. It's a sleek and curvy slider finished in gun-metal gray, and when the handset is shut, the only controls on display are the call make and break buttons, and a vertical rocker nav control. The rocker may lack the four-way steering of a navpad, but it's a lot more …
One of the most remarkable demos i have seen is on Apple's site on how to use an iPhone without sight (yes, totally blind).
The video is on this page:
Amazingly, you can use all the built in functions, browse the web and compose and read emails etc without any sight. It looks incredibly easy too. The iPhone can even stay in your pocket.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY