Compellent is to offer dynamic block deduplication, a move it puts down to the end of the manufacturing age and the dawn of the Facebook era. CEO Phil Soran outlined the company's plans to channel partners at the C-Drive event in Minneapolis on Monday. The pitch is that the world has transitioned from a manufacturing-focused to …
I assume this is by using Sun's ZFS?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR