Compellent is to offer dynamic block deduplication, a move it puts down to the end of the manufacturing age and the dawn of the Facebook era. CEO Phil Soran outlined the company's plans to channel partners at the C-Drive event in Minneapolis on Monday. The pitch is that the world has transitioned from a manufacturing-focused to …
I assume this is by using Sun's ZFS?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer