Compellent is to offer dynamic block deduplication, a move it puts down to the end of the manufacturing age and the dawn of the Facebook era. CEO Phil Soran outlined the company's plans to channel partners at the C-Drive event in Minneapolis on Monday. The pitch is that the world has transitioned from a manufacturing-focused to …
I assume this is by using Sun's ZFS?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network