Compellent is to offer dynamic block deduplication, a move it puts down to the end of the manufacturing age and the dawn of the Facebook era. CEO Phil Soran outlined the company's plans to channel partners at the C-Drive event in Minneapolis on Monday. The pitch is that the world has transitioned from a manufacturing-focused to …
I assume this is by using Sun's ZFS?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'