Cloud.com, formerly known as VMOps, has come out of stealth mode today as it raised its second round of funding and launched its first products for managing virtual server infrastructure across private and public clouds. The techies behind Cloud.com, which was founded a mere 18 months ago, are all seasoned IT execs with lots of …
It wouldn't last a second...
... in a one-to-one battle with the real volcanic cloud !
Reality always wins over virtuality
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix