Twitter has suspended the accounts of two BitTorrent sites without prior notice and little explanation. Both sites were regularly updating their Twitter accounts with links to freshly-posted torrents. As reported by the Torrent Freak blog, Twitter has quashed the accounts of both YourBitTorrent and TorrentSurf for "abuse" of …
Honor Among Theives
Getting harder and harder to steal huh boys? The fat lady is clearing her throat and so is the judge.
With a statement like that, you must work for a media company. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Besides, does anyone really use twitter anyways? It seems pretty damn stupid to me, and if you use it, you are probably stupid as well.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court