Twitter has suspended the accounts of two BitTorrent sites without prior notice and little explanation. Both sites were regularly updating their Twitter accounts with links to freshly-posted torrents. As reported by the Torrent Freak blog, Twitter has quashed the accounts of both YourBitTorrent and TorrentSurf for "abuse" of …
Honor Among Theives
Getting harder and harder to steal huh boys? The fat lady is clearing her throat and so is the judge.
With a statement like that, you must work for a media company. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Besides, does anyone really use twitter anyways? It seems pretty damn stupid to me, and if you use it, you are probably stupid as well.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix