Twitter has suspended the accounts of two BitTorrent sites without prior notice and little explanation. Both sites were regularly updating their Twitter accounts with links to freshly-posted torrents. As reported by the Torrent Freak blog, Twitter has quashed the accounts of both YourBitTorrent and TorrentSurf for "abuse" of …
Honor Among Theives
Getting harder and harder to steal huh boys? The fat lady is clearing her throat and so is the judge.
With a statement like that, you must work for a media company. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Besides, does anyone really use twitter anyways? It seems pretty damn stupid to me, and if you use it, you are probably stupid as well.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base