Twitter has suspended the accounts of two BitTorrent sites without prior notice and little explanation. Both sites were regularly updating their Twitter accounts with links to freshly-posted torrents. As reported by the Torrent Freak blog, Twitter has quashed the accounts of both YourBitTorrent and TorrentSurf for "abuse" of …
Honor Among Theives
Getting harder and harder to steal huh boys? The fat lady is clearing her throat and so is the judge.
With a statement like that, you must work for a media company. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. Besides, does anyone really use twitter anyways? It seems pretty damn stupid to me, and if you use it, you are probably stupid as well.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!