To witness your father murdered once is unfortunate, but to witness him murdered twice is downright careless. This glaring paradox might not be lost on you, but it appears to have escaped the developers of Dead to Rights: Retribution. You see, the trigger for the vengeful bloodbath you exact in Retribution is, well, identical to …
That's what I call a review... I think
Great, you've talked me out of buying it...
and into buying it... and out of buying it...
That's it, I'm defiantly buying it.
No hang on...
Dear Mr Irresolute
Save your money for a dictionary. I think you defiantly need one!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'