To witness your father murdered once is unfortunate, but to witness him murdered twice is downright careless. This glaring paradox might not be lost on you, but it appears to have escaped the developers of Dead to Rights: Retribution. You see, the trigger for the vengeful bloodbath you exact in Retribution is, well, identical to …
That's what I call a review... I think
Great, you've talked me out of buying it...
and into buying it... and out of buying it...
That's it, I'm defiantly buying it.
No hang on...
Dear Mr Irresolute
Save your money for a dictionary. I think you defiantly need one!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung