To witness your father murdered once is unfortunate, but to witness him murdered twice is downright careless. This glaring paradox might not be lost on you, but it appears to have escaped the developers of Dead to Rights: Retribution. You see, the trigger for the vengeful bloodbath you exact in Retribution is, well, identical to …
That's what I call a review... I think
Great, you've talked me out of buying it...
and into buying it... and out of buying it...
That's it, I'm defiantly buying it.
No hang on...
Dear Mr Irresolute
Save your money for a dictionary. I think you defiantly need one!
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked