Honest question - nothing against Opera, but how does owning Fastmail help them?
But yeah, "me too!" I've been using it for several years now. It only gets better.
* Custom sieve scripts for filtering, with SpamAssassin tie-ins and virus filtering
* mail for [email protected] can be sent to made-up names like [email protected] - will go to sites folder or top level if amazon folder doesn't exist - great for tracing the source of spam!
* Subscribers can use their own domains
* Multiple personalities
* WebDAV and FTP accessible storage
* good web UI, ridiculous number of configuration options
* support for PUSH-IMAP. I use K-9 on my android and just select the folders I want pushed to
* I've never experienced any downtime!
* Responsive techsupp, active forums. People that use and run this service know how to get the most of it.
Hope they're all rich now, but stick around to keep up the good work anyway!